Tuesday, June 12, 2007

My "Helpers"

We are painting the laundry room for what may be the first time since we've lived in this house! It definitely needed a coat of primer. Since there wasn't any floor to worry about, I figured it was a good time to teach the boys how to paint. This is not recommended for those who are 'painting perfectionists'! I'm not thrilled with the quality of the photo (I was playing around with the mps...this is a 3mp compared with the others which are 7mp), but it's what was happening yesterday. The room is being painted white, by the way, in this photo, despite the fact that it looks yellow.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Maybe you lighting problems is due to your mgp change. Not sure. I know that I can do all kinds of things with the lighting and colors on my camera. Just haven't figured it all out yet. Rembrandt pic anyway!
Kris